Right measurement Right learning
Right measurement Right learning Right outcomes consistently
Our raison d’être
Bringing about a paradigm shift in the conventional use of skill-assessments, by enabling ‘Skill-Building through Skill-Testing’.
What is SkillTally?
SkillTally is an industry-agnostic online skill-assessment platform, conceived with the primary objective of bringing about a paradigm shift in the conventional use of skill-assessments, by enabling ‘Skill-Building through Skill-Testing’.
Very often skill-assessments are used as post-mortem tools, that result in labelling people – as incompetent, mediocre, or proficient – vis-à-vis a particular competency. At SkillTally, we go beyond labels and embed microlearning opportunities, in every skill-assessment.
- Skill-Assessment without feeling ‘judged’: A versatile online platform to objectively quantify & compare skill levels on industry agnostic competencies, while maintaining user anonymity.
- The objective is to provide on-demand assessments, that predict application of the skill, by triggering introspection on behaviour choices.
- Thus, enabling skill-building through skill-testing, by improving the understanding of – how to apply, the skill. Therefore, at SkillTally ‘testing’ is not a one-time event, but tests are used repeatedly, to improve the relevant skill.
- The competency-wise test scores and rank will be published only to the particular user.
- This anonymity encourages users to take the tests honestly, and without inhibition.
- We can also connect you to good-fit recruiters, trainers & coaches, on request.
How do you benefit from SkillTally?
With the world becoming more connected & interdependent, the need to converse effectively in a common language (English), is increasing by the day.
However, the diversity in accents, mother-tongue-influence and varying rates-of-speech; make it difficult for global audiences to understand each other.
At SkillTally, our flagship products – Spoken Clarity Tests and Extempore Speech Rate Tests – attempt to mitigate the need for trainers, in correcting pronunciation and rate-of-speech.
By taking the tests daily and practicing the appropriate pronunciation & rate of speech, you will be better understood by global audiences.
HOW SPOKEN CLARITY TESTS WORK
The Spoken Clarity Tests requires you to read aloud and record the given paragraph/s (system provided or entered by you).
Once you submit your recording, the system outputs your Pronunciation Score and your Average Reading Speed.
You can compare the original text and your recorded text to identity errors in pronunciation. The machine voice can be used to learn the appropriate pronunciation, by playing the original text, in the accent of your choice.
Taking the Spoken Clarity Tests daily and practicing the appropriate pronunciation for mispronounced words, will improve your spoken clarity, overtime.